Friday, May 6, 2011

164.2

164.2 pounds is what I weigh now. to some people that may seem like too much but to me, it's almost 100lbs down from where I started. I've been hovering in the low-160's for about a month and a half, going up and down within a few pounds. It's not a bad place to be at all, but it's too close to 170 which is too close to 200.

I guess I don't believe I won't gain it all back. I've done it before.

I realized the other day that I haven't been trying to lose more weight. I'm just trying not to move too far from where I am now. But I would like to lose a little and will have to work at it. I'd rather not but it's the only way to get where I want to be.

Also, the weight will come off. Not like before when I practically had to starve to lose it.

I seem to eat a lot more now, although it's just in comparison to the months right after surgery. The thing I have to watch is eating too often. Because I had to get all the protein in, I had small meals 6 times a day. There's a small possibility that I might not have to do that anymore!

Think about, Margot.

No comments:

Post a Comment