Friday, February 25, 2011

Blue-ish Week

Been on the verge of tears all weeks. Had an appointment with a job counselor to get advice on my resume. Had 1/2 hr. only so gave her the short version: part-time LA for 10 years and just lost the 10th (or is it the 12th) full-time LA position last month.
"I'm trying to deal with the feeling," I said, and placed my hand over my heart. I meant to say something like: my heart is broken and she said,

"You don't feel valued."

Yeah, that's it. And it makes me sad. Takes away my energy.

But today, I worked out, with help, how to do a small task on the computer and it helped me get back to feeling optimistic.

After all, I'm down 77 lbs. Remember: I'm still me, just a lot thinner. But still me and that's got to be a good thing.

P.S. Found an ice-cream sandwich at Whole Foods with only 6 grams of sugar. Frankly the vanilla ice-cream is almost tasteless but I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment